Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Science Activity for today!

Hi Families!

In 3rd grade we had just finished a unit on seeds and the plant life cycle in science. Many students brought home their own bean plant that they grew from a seed!! Today I would like students to go visit this Montshire link and go on a seed scavenger hunt!

Seed Scavenger Hunt Link

Comment below! Tell us about the most interesting seed that you found!!

Happy seed hunt!

P.S. 4th graders I'd like you to do this too!

Lots of love,
Mrs. Rachael

6 comments:

  1. I liked the popcorn seed. I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Great! Don't forget to sign your name when you write a comment so we know who you are!

      Delete
  2. I’m gonna do the seed experiment with a pear seed and a apple seed I’m also gonna try it with a pinto bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided tht instead of a pinto bean I will use pepper seeds and strawberry seeds I took a knife to desect the seeds from the berries thy we’re really small hard to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi this is JOrdan. We all went to the woods and did a big hike and found so many seeds. I did the observation sheet from the montshire. i will see if my mom can send a picture.

    ReplyDelete