Thursday, March 19, 2020

Good Morning Students!

Good Morning Everyone!

Wow this weather is interesting! I was out doing yard work yesterday and today there is snow on the ground! I was very surprised when I woke up!

Happy first official day of remote learning! I hope you were all able to pick up your bags yesterday and have started to go through them with your parents. Remember to take your time going through your bags. Mrs. Townsend and I posted yesterday a video about what is in your bag and how we expect you to use it! You have two and a half weeks to complete the work and we are here to help! Send us an email or start a google doc and share it with us! Addison L. started a conversation with us on google doc! So fun! Thanks Addison!

We DO NOT expect parents to teach students. If you need help with your work, get in contact with us!

We miss you all so much! Email us pictures of what you're up to and we will post them to the blog so everyone can stay in touch!

Here is a picture of my work space. This is where I will be sending emails and staying in touch with all of you! You can see on the right side of my desk a spot for my cat :)  You can also see a whiteboard on my desk. Ready to do some video lessons!
Stay in touch!!
Mrs. Rachael and Ms. Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment